CAREERS AT FRISCO GUN CLUB
Retail Sales Associate
Frisco Gun Club is seeking retail sales associates. The sales associate's job is to assist customers with range check in, ensure customers are familiar with our range rules, keep the range safe and operational, and lead them through firearm purchases. The sales associate requires attention to detail, clear communication skills, along with a working knowledge of firearms.
Frisco Gun Club is looking for a part-time or full-time experienced, professional servers/bartenders. Must be able to work weekends -- open availability to work am/pm shifts Tuesday-Sunday in an upscale/club environment. Minimum 1 year fine dining experience required and TABC certification a must.
Frisco Gun Club is looking for a part-time or full-time café attendant. Ability to operate cash register and make change, take food orders, clean and organize café, and good communication skills. Must be able to work weekends.
Kitchen Line Cook (Frisco)
Frisco Gun Club is now accepting applications for a kitchen line cook. Benefits included.
* Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
* Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
* Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
* Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
* Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
* Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
* Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
* Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
* Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
* Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
* Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
* At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
* Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
* Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
* Must be able to follow printed recipes and plate specifications
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers