- Handle and treat all firearms as if they were loaded. Keep your finger off of the trigger until ready to shoot. Keep all firearms pointed downrange at all times.
- Make sure the angle of your shooting is so that your round does not impact the ceiling, floor or walls.
- Wear eye and ear protection at all times while on the range.
- Keep all firearms in your assigned stall and pointed down range at all times.
- Place all bags, guns and gear taken into the handgun bays on the benches in front of you.
- Disclose all types of firearms and ammunition taken out to the range.
- Sweep brass forward and throw away all trash in receptacles behind you when finished.
- Do not take any food or drink on the range for health and safety reasons.
- Do not pull out a firearm in the retail area without permission and under the close supervision of an employee.
- If there is an issue with any firearms on the range please leave the firearm in your shooting stall and ask one of our range officers for assistance.
- Do not remove firearms from the shooting position unless they are unloaded and in a case.
- Do not clean or disassemble firearms out on the range or retail area. We are not responsible for lost parts.
- Do not shoot handguns or handgun ammunition on the rifle bays – including 22 Long Rifle
- Do not fire any steel shot, BB’s, steel core, or military surplus ammunition.
- Do not switch firearms from lane to lane, move shooters not firearms. Do not allow your children under the age of 17 out of your sight the minimum age for shooters is 8 years old.
- Do not draw from holster or re-holster handguns on the range. If your wish to shoot your concealed handgun. Bring it in the range unloaded and in a case.
- No rapid fire, which means 1 shot every 2 seconds with the exception of double taps.
- No double taps allowed in the rifle bay.
- Do not use any i Pods, phones, or cameras while out on the range for safety reasons. Do not create any type of distraction that can cause a safety issue.
- Payment of the bill is asked for at the end. Any damage to the range equipment will be assessed and a charge is applied to the bill prior to check out.
- If there is a problem on the range with a firearm, please lay the firearm down pointed downrange and get a range officer.
- All range officers have the right to deny range access if any of the range rules are violated resulting in an unsafe act.
- For safety reasons, all ammunition will be inspected before entering the range. At this time please present all of your ammunition for inspection.
- You MAY shoot some calibers that are not allowed to be fired at some indoor ranges including FN 5.7x28.