AR15 - NEW OWNER - LEVEL II
AR15 - Level II
The class is geared for those interested in learning more about the AR rifle and have already taken our Level I class or have a familiarity with the basics of the AR. Please note this is meant to present at a high level a variety of different topics, and is not an 'armorer' level class. You should bring your AR and EMPTY magazine as we will walk through a basic field-level disassembly. * NO AMMUNITION ALLOWED AT ALL! * Ammo will be provided for the class as part of the price.
Guest instructor Michael Gefteas of Dallas Target & Action Shooters will lead this class.
Time on the range to cover proper stance, grip and set your stock at the right length. You will fire approximately 1 magazine of ammo..
- Overview of how AR operates including nomenclature
- Difference between .223 and 5.56 and why it is and isn't the same
- Importance of using the right gun smithing tools
- How to change furniture on an AR
- How to field strip an AR
- Difference between cleaners, lubes, oil, grease, etc.
- How to properly lube an AR
- How to change flash/brake and mount a suppressor
Need help using the OFFER CODE? Instructions are HERE>>
Cost: $40 per person
When: Thursday, Thurs August 17th // 6:30-8:30pm
Class Length: 2 hours
Pre-Requisite: AR Level I
Equipment Requirements: Bring your AR ** DO NOT BRING magazines or ammo **