AK47 - NEW OWNER - LEVEL II
AK - Level II
Already own an AK? This class is geared for those interested in learning more about the AK platform. Please note this is meant to present at a high level a variety of different topics, and is not an 'armorer' level class. You should bring your AK and EMPTY magazine as we will walk through a basic field-level disassembly. * NO AMMUNITION ALLOWED AT ALL! * Ammo will be provided in the class price.
Guest instructor Michael Gefteas of Dallas Target & Action Shooters will lead this class.
Time on the range to cover proper stance, grip and set your stalk at the right length. You will fire approximately 1 magazine of ammo..
- Basic AK history and variants (just of few of the many will be discussed at a high level);
- How to do a basic disassemble, clean and lubricate an AK after a range trip;
- Why not to use your Craftsman or other tools on your rifle;
- How to do basic upgrades and modifications to an AK (why parts for an AK won't fit all AK's);
- Different options for mounting optics to an AK;
- Basic overview of popular Russian optics vs. US optics on the AK rifle.
Need help using the OFFER CODE? Instructions are HERE>>
Cost: $40 per person
When: Thursday, Sept 14th // 6:30-8:30pm
Class Length: 2 hours
Pre-Requisite: AK Level I
Equipment Requirements: Bring your AK to class, bring an EMPTY magazine to class ** DO NOT BRING ANY ammunition - 1 Box of ammo will be provided **